Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The resolution.

So i've thought about it, long and hard [that's what she said]. Any who, I went totally off the wall, and i was saying things out of my ass when i talked to Anna about her present. I felt a little bad, and i sent her a lengthy apology letter via the good ole' myspace. Now now, i know what you might be thinking "DUMBASS!" yes, you're right i am, but for some god awful reason she doesn't like phone calls, and it was to long for a text. Beth and Trevor talk every night right before they go to bed, either call or text, and i never got that from Anna. I am / was so jealous of them and his girl actually showing that she cared for him and liked him. I used that to fuel my rage against Anna, i just want her to.. like me, but i guess that's to much to ask for. I just apologized, but i feel like i'm still giving up on trying to make her happy because i get nothing in return. I just wish she lived closer, like maybe 2 hours away or 3, that way i could actually see her without my parents thinking "Where the FUCK is donnie darko?" Well, we shall see the outcome soon.

In other news, i think i have problems sleeping because i go to sleep at about 6-8 in the morning. I don't know why, or what's wrong with me, but yeah i need lunesta. I got free tickets to the Ducks game last night. Wesley's boss gave him two free tickets which was awesome. I got seats 5th row from the ice rather slow game, but i loved it none the less. Afterwards, i met up with Greg and Brandon. We drove to Kevin's dorm room, and it was a big bust, we wanted to watch Donnie Darko since we haven't seen it in a long time. Inside Kevin's raunchy room were 3 of his frat brothers, one of whom i met. I don't remember any of their names at all, but they seemed normal. Minus the weird black kid who when watching two and a half men said "Has that ever happened to you?! HAHAHA!" when Rose was stalking Charlie. "What?" .. "When girls are stalking you like that, it happens to me all the time, not like that, but stalk me, it sucks." This was a rather weird statement and made me think differently about the young retard in the corner. Anyways, we decided to leave the dorm and head on over to In n Out. On our way to In n Out we were listening to love line. The second and last question we heard on love line was "My girlfriend wants me to piss in her mouth." Everyone went nuts in the car, because well, we're weird as fuck. Ah, the amazing In n Out goodness, we were there for a while, and Brandon brought up the odd little thought of his. "Have you ever thought about your mother kissing you after giving your dad a blow job?" Yes brandon, i have. This is what this guy thinks about, a guy who gets 4.0's and got a scholarship into some random private school in Iowa. We leave to go back to Kevin's dorm, and his fratards are gone, and his smelly emotastic roomate is in there. We decide to leave Kevin's dorm to find another place to watch Donnie Darko, and we end up sitting in his hall watching it til 3 in the morning. Donnie Darko is just plain amazing, the theory's behind it, great imagination, weird plot twist, the actors. Everything in that movie was great. That ended my night, except for the fact, i stayed up till 6 in the morning again.

No comments:

Post a Comment