Sunday, January 4, 2009

It's too late... Apology not accepted.

Well well well, i've been talking for quite some time, i wonder if i'll be the same in a year. Or i wonder if i'll even keep writing in say... two months? Who knows, i sure as hell don't.

What i do know is that i am definitely over Anna. She apologized to me today, but what she didn't realize is that she used Trevor's exact words to apologze to me. I knew she was full of shit, and she didn't even realize what she did wrong. What she thought is, oh i didn't say it right, so i should probably tell him what he wants to hear now. Yeah that's exactly what i don't want to hear, i don't need you to lie to me to make me feel better. She thinks that somehow she can make it better by not putting feelings behind her apology and just saying what she thinks i want to hear. I don't understand her at all, most girls i kind of understand, but this one... This one i can't. She can't just come waltzing back in thinking everything will be hunky doory when she apologizes. I was hurt, and hurt bad, i put it all on the line and she just stomped the yard on it. I don't know if i even want her to come down to LA or go with me to Japan, i'm thinking most likely no. I pretty much told her she was a spoiled bitch, and how i can't please her, so why should i even try to do shit for her anymore. I'm over getting fucked in the face every time i try to open myself to her, when she just completely shuts down and ignores my feelings.

Well any who... I helped save what happened between Trevor and Beth. Basically someone asked Trevor if him and Beth were together, and he said yes, she said no, we're "talking" Hell if i know what "talking" means. But anyways, Beth came to me, first time, and asked for my opinion on if i would get sad/mad/angry if that happened to me. I pretty much just opened up her mind to a new reality she never understood and i guess i understand girls better now. They're a rather dumb sex, she thought that somehow Trung was supposed to know exactly what she was thinking without ever asking him about it, or consulting him about it. I just realized how girls don't always play mind games with you on purpose, they do it on accident because they're so god damn dumb.

I spoke to my co-woker/manager about my job. What had happened was, i talked to my uncle, and he kind of suggested i tried to get a job at costco. I was set on applying and trying to get it, but i have decided that i am going to stay in the field of Computer Networking. Hopefully Greg can get a job there, we can save up some money, and move into a Condo. We shall see what the future brings us.

Oh how i wish i could find the girl of my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment