Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Busy.

Well, i've been pretty busy seeing as how i haven't posted in a few days, let me sum them up for you. Saturday, i went to work, sunday, i went to work, monday, earlier today, i missed school because i'm very well educated and smart and set my alarm clock to 11:00 PM.. Yeah, so i woke up around 1:50~ and i got ready and left for work around 3. I sent an email to my teacher telling him i got a flat tire on the freeway and missed my class because i didn't have a spare, blah blah. Work was... blegh, not to great. I work from 4-10, not very many hours, but it pays. So i ended up staying there til 12:30~ and i just got home. The drive to LA is not that great, nor is the drive home. There was a crazy hobo beaner who jumped out at me in the middle of the street and i had to swerve out of the way. Ah good ole' LA retarded hobos! Anyways, i missed my first day of school.. kinda need to kick it into gear, so i'm going to leave it short. Oh, and i'm somehow going to go to Disneyland with Kathy? I forgot what i named her. Anyways, that should be draining... a whole day alone with a girl i don't really have an interest in. Dream on.

No comments:

Post a Comment