Friday, January 9, 2009

LA.

So, today was my first day working out of the LA office for Krypt.com. What a different work space, and atmosphere. I learned more than i ever have at the LA office than i have at the Orange office. The first day was just getting a little settled in then they put me straight to work, and showed me how to make a SAN, set up a switch, and so much more. I like it a lot at LA except for the fact that LA as a "city" sucks ass. Firstly, it takes me a bit longer to get to LA than to Orange, and Orange is a nicer city, with less... Hobos and crack fucks. LA has a lot of one way streets, with retarded monkeys who can't drive worth shit. And i have to PAY for my parking which is pretty much about 1hour of my work. Not to mention tonight i had to pay $12 bucks instead of $7 to some dip fuck beaner who wasn't even at his job. This mother fucker posted a sign "Be back in 10 minutes." And i was sitting there for 20. He comes back and says sorry, i have my $7 dollars and my ticket, hand it to him and he looks at the time i got in. 2:47pm. He says "It's actually going to be $12 dollars instead of $7." I am like "What the fucking hell, it says $7 all day." He points to the sign and says "Yeah only til 12am." I'm fucking pissed, "YOU'RE KIDDING ME?! I was waiting here for fucking 20 minutes you retarded dip fuck cunt nigger bean, and you want to penalize me for your absense at YOUR job? No fucking way." He wouldn't let me go unless i paid him the $12 dollars so i buckled down and paid. I got home around 1:00am~ and went to pick up george and get to the gym, we catch up on things. And then we hit the del taco, oh it's greatness. Yeah it would make sense to work out, and then put a bunch of fat shit in you to make it worthless? Right? As i walk in the house, my phone vibrates, i figure it's Greg and he left something in my car. So i set my food down and look at it, and who is it? Michelle, yep that's right Michelle. Now prior to this text, she talked to me earlier in the evening and said she was at UCR and she was going to find a ride home tomorrow, i said good luck and she never said anything back. Her message said "Yesh I fucked szs." Now, i'm no jeanuz, but i'm almost positive Yesh, and szs are not real words of the english alphabet. So i replied "You fucked szs? Had a bit to drink did we?" And i got no reply, i figured she might not be drunk enough to notice she sent the wrong text to the wrong person. Anywho, i have to figure out some shit for my sister so she doesn't epic fail for her class tomorrow. Good night, or morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment