Monday, December 29, 2008

UPS.

So after i took a nap today i went to the UPS store and bought some L&L. I think i am a little bit on the fence about this whole deal. I don't know what i was thinking driving 6 hours to meet a girl who hasn't even expressed her likings for me. I think i might be going crazy, or something's definitely wrong with my brain. It might not be functioning correctly, i'm acting like a desperate 40 year old looking for love. I sent away my present to her today and they said it will arrive fri-mon so hopefully sometime during the weekend that way she'll be home to receive it personally rather than her dad getting it. Well.. i think i'm just about ready to give up any chance of us being closer than we are simply because 400 miles can do that to people. It's hard liking someone this much and not being able to have any type of contact with them for this long. And i don't believe i want to try to make it work when that in the end will just ruin what we do have. So i believe it is time to give up, pack my things, join the band wagon, and move on. I hope she enjoys her gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment