Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Lets start again.

Alright. So I have decided to start this shindig again. Well today I met Jenny for the first time today. Needless to say, I was surprised. This girl, i met her online on omgpop.com. She looked pretty cute in her pictures, and we started talking a little bit. I found out she was 12 ._. .. Definitely stepped back a little. I saw a few more pictures of her and still felt she was kind of cute. Talked to her a bit more and she was quite intelligent. A lot smarter than most girls her age. Anyways, she wanted these shitty skullcandy headphones i bought and didn't want, for her birthday. I met up with her today after school and gave them to her. It was kind of depressing because her little brother the awesome third wheel was there. So then it just.. got awkward kind of. It wasn't that great of a first meeting because of that. But oh well. She's tall, a little too tall. Cute though.

Moving on, I've also been at school for a few weeks now and there's this ridiculously cute girl in my econ class. The second day of class she sat in front of me. And today, she sat to the right of me. I don't know what is wrong with me, but i can't even look at her. She's gorgeous though.. I've decided to try something at least. We'll see next class.

No comments:

Post a Comment