Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Again.

Ah, day 2 of starting again.

So, it's 4:00am on the dot.
I just finished my homework assignment for Anthropology.
I'm not off to a good start so far.
Staying up late, having to wake up in a few hours.
Ugh.
I got to work on time today and browsed through my assortment of emails.
I found out that two of my managers are no longer employed.
Richard, a newer manager was layed off for not making enough sales.
Duc, a guy who's been with the company for a LONG time quit.
I assume the reason for his leaving the company was him not being able to put up with the owner's shit.
I never really realized how much shit they gave him.
Maybe it's because I fail to be important enough for them to talk to me.
Oh well, I hope i don't lose my job.
The mega lotto is at 250,000,000.
I'm going to attempt to play and win, ahaha good luck fag.
I didn't really do much today.

I think I have a crush on a girl who lives far far away.
;
Cute
Nice
Stylish
Average Height
Wears Glasses
Listens to good music
Has an adorable voice
Says funny things
Compliments me
Seems to like me
Lives forever away

I think a girl who is too young for me has fallen for me.
;
Oddly mature for her age
But yet, still immature
Types with good grammar
Rather tall for her age and ethnicity
Cute
Wears clothing i approve of
Glasses
Underbite? Or Overbite?
Manly voice
Funny
Peculiar
Fobby
Loves koreans
Too young
Lives 30 minutes away

I think a girl who is 21 and has yet to meet me likes me.
;
Cute
Might be chubby?
Nice
Blatantly said she likes me
Lives an hour away
Has amazingly cute cousins
Asked me to a party this saturday
I'm too pussy to go
I'm too shy to go
I'm too.. blah to go
I think she's attractive

I think a girl in my econ class is drop dead gorgeous.
;
Sat in front of me on the second day of class
Sat next to me on the third day of class
I can't stare at her
I think she's good looking
She smells nice
Should I ask her out?
How should i approach her
Hopefully she still sits next to me tomorrow
I think about her a lot

I think a girl who lives in Japan and is 21 is in love with me.
;
Insane?
Controlling
Vindictive
Not understanding
Stalker
Different time zone
Wants a lot
Does not give a lot
Never seen a good picture of her
Only seen one small pic of her
Talked with her on yahoo once
Unsure of what she wants
Unsure of what i want from her
Scared of what is going to happen

I received my new shoes.
PUMA FIRST ROUND SKETCH BLACK GOLD.
My sister made fun of them.
My dad said they look goddy [cheapy?]
I reinstalled WoW and reactivated my account.
I'm unsure of what the future holds but i'm not excited for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment